New York City is known for its bright lights and extravagant events, but nothing tops the Fourth of July in the city that never sleeps. Get to the fun in style with a New York Car Service.
New York City Fourth of July Events
Whether you are looking for something a bit kid-friendly that you can take the whole family out to or whether you are looking to party until the sun comes up, Black Tie Luxury Car Service has you covered! Check out our list of what is going on around New York City in celebration of Independence Day.
- 4th of July NYC Boat Macy’s Firework Cruise– Don’t miss your chance to experience fireworks as you have never seen them before…….on a cruise ship! Sip on your favorite drink while cruising to the sound of freedom bursting into the air. See the spectacular New York City Skyline views. Dance, drink and eat on this party cruise. Must be 21+ in order to party. All drinks are unlimited, and food is included in the price. Check out their website for more information.
- Fourth of July: Speakeasy and Rooftop Party Tour NYC– Join this expertly guided Fourth of July tour as guests are taken through the Prohibition Era and Gilded Are history of New York City with visiting two of the city’s most historic bars and hidden speakeasies. Join the group from all over the world to partake in the superb mixology at these famous venues. The walking tour will work it’s way from Midtown to the bottom of Times Square for free and express entry to the Fourth of July Party at the luxurious St. Cloud Rooftop above the Knickerbocker Hotel. Catch the sunset from the roof and live to a stream of the fireworks displays. This event continues on until late into the evening and guests are welcome to enjoy the views, music, and festivities all night long. Complimentary glass of champagne to start the night included.
- Coney Island’s Fourth of July Celebration and Fireworks-Coney Island is the place to be on the Fourth of July! Deno’s Wonder Wheel Amusement Park*, Luna Park NYC*, and the New York Aquarium* are open all day. The firework show starts at 9:50 pm.
- Open Bar Fourth of July Picnic at Sky Room Rooftop in Times Square- 4Hours of Open Bar (6pm-10pm), Buffet, Craft Beer, Casual Dress Code & Live DJ. Party with us at our FOURTH OF JULY PICNIC!
- Event Terms, Conditions, and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- For All Ticket Types:
- Age Requirement: All guests must be 21 years of age or older and provide valid and unexpired government-issued photo identification. Copies of identification will not be accepted. College/School Identification will not be accepted.
- Ticket Prices: Prices are per person unless otherwise noted. Prices are subject to increase as we near the event date.
- No Refunds: Once tickets are purchased, no refund will be issued since we are selling to capacity.
- Gratuity: Gratuity is not included in ticket prices. We kindly ask that you tip your service staff.
- Group Table Ticket Purchases: If purchasing table tickets individually as part of a larger group please contact us to ensure that your group is seated together.
- Check-In: All tickets are E-tickets and a scannable QR code will be provided via email but we recommend you print your e-tickets as well.
- Dress Code: Casual, Summertime BBQ & Picnic-ready!
- Music: Live DJ’s on both floors playing a mix of your favorites: Top 40, Hip Hop, Dance, House
- Watching the Macy’s Fireworks: Please note that we do not have a direct view of the Macy’s Fireworks. The Macy’s Fireworks will be viewable on TV’s throughout the venue.
- For Group Table Ticket Purchases:
- Table sizes (number of seats) will be customized to your group’s size (until our last few table tickets are available).
- If your group is purchasing tickets individually for your table please contact us directly to coordinate seating your group together.
- You cannot choose your exact table inside the venue. Management will determine the location of the tables.
- Ticketing & Check In:
- All tickets are E-tickets and will be delivered via email. Bring your printed E-ticket and Photo ID.
- Get there early! We are opening the doors at 5:30 pm so you do not have a long wait.
- Allow additional travel time for potential Times Square Street traffic.
- July 4th Family Fireworks Cruise– Celebrate July 4th with your family with a party like no other this year. Bring your July 4th celebration on board the Great Point and celebrate your Fourth of July on the seas of New York City! Sail through NYC with your favorite hits of the year blasting and enjoy city views with an amazing view of the Macy’s Fireworks Show to end off your night. The Great Point is a beautiful and multileveled ship that’s spacious enough for you to party your July 4th away on the seas. Take a sail on this NYC July 4th cruise and catch views of the city skyline like you’ve never experienced. Sail and view all of the city’s iconic landmarks such as the Empire State Building, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Freedom Tower, and of course the beautiful Manhattan skyline.
You and your family will enjoy a July 4th inspired dinner buffet on board your NYC July 4th cruise. Fill your plate with delicious dishes and enjoy desserts too while you’re at it! This NYC July 4th cruise will also treat you to your favorite drinks with your four-hour open bar. Get your favorite drink in hand and watch as the Macy’s Fireworks fill up the night sky right in front of your eyes! There’s no better way to celebrate this iconic national holiday than on board our NYC July 4th cruise!
New York Car Service
Whatever you decide to do this Fourth of July, make sure that you do it responsibly. Make sure that you make your travel arrangements ahead of time with Black Tie Luxury Car Service. Schedule a point to point service or schedule an hourly service that can take you anywhere you wish for the entire night.