Many individuals seem to be under the impression that Valentine’s Day is a holiday that only couples should be able to celebrate. Well, I am here to tell you that you are wrong. Valentine’s Day is a holiday made to celebrate love, whether that love is for your spouse or significant other or whether that love is solely for yourself. Even singles can have a great time in an NYC Car Service.
Valentine’s Day Car Service
I know you have heard the saying “One must truly love themselves before they can love another.” Well if you are single for this year’s Valentine’s Day celebration, Black Tie Luxury Car Service is proud to put together some exciting ideas in and around NYC that you can celebrate loving yourself to the fullest. Let the truth be told, when you are single, there is no having to buy for one another or even having the burden of timelessly thinking about what someone else would love to do on this love-struck holiday. The whole day is about one and only, “YOU”. Being single means no responsibility and is partnered with great freedom to do as you please and what better plan to celebrate being you than in the most talked about city in the world, New York City!
- Learn to make cocktails– Take this time to learn a skill that could last a lifetime and pick up a class to be able to make your own tasty drink or two. Have an expert bartender by your side showing you the ropes to produce some of your favorite drinks. This hands-on cocktail class will be held in The Back Room which features a private bar, cozy leather couches, and an elegant design that sets the mood for some great conversation. There are 2 different times slots that you can choose from and the cost ranges from $105-$125. Reserve your tickets before it is sold out.
- Valentine’s Day Singles Mixer– Join the singles party and enjoy others that are taking advantage of their freedom at LeGrande Lounge. Move your feet to the sound of some great music and sip cocktails. Enjoy complimentary appetizers and possibly meet your Valentine. Be that lucky person to win one of the 10 raffled prizes. Tickets are just $25. This is a prepay only event, no tickets will be sold at the door.
- Valentine’s Day Singles Booze Cruise– Sip the night away while you sail to the Statute of Liberty. This cruise costs $59 and starts boarding at 8 pm for a departure time of 8:30 pm. All passengers must be at least 21 years old.
- Paint Tipsy– Create your own masterpiece for Valentine’s Day at this special event. Enjoy a cocktail party combined with a painting class. Go with your friends or by yourself. The cost is $35 and is 6:15pm-8:30 pm at the Social Bar Grill & Lounge.
- Boycott Valentine’s Day Pub Run– Enjoy a fun run and drinks with great people this Valentine’s Day. This event will begin at 7 pm on Valentine’s Day. The total route will be approximately 3 miles broken up by stops at the pubs. Tickets will include 1 drink per bar plus refreshments and drinks back at Brooklyn Running Co. at the end of the event. This event is an over 21 event that costs $25 to attend.
New York Car Service
Make sure that you book your Valentine’s Day car service with Black Tie Luxury Car Service. Call 800-385-6077 to get a quote from one of our friendly reservation agents. Whether you plan on going out with a group of riding solo, there are tons of vehicles available to suit your every need.